Adapted from Taste.com.au
Serves 4 (1 serve is low FODMAPs. However, we occasionally find people react to chia seeds. This is the exception not the rule, so we suggest you try the recipe when symptoms are well controlled and monitor symptoms.)
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 large punnet fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 handful strawberries and other low FODMAP fruits of choice for topping
- Mix almond milk and strawberries in a blender.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add maple syrup and chia seeds.
- Cover bowl with plastic film and refrigerate until set (approx. a couple of hours).
- Serve with a half handful of low FODMAP fruit on top.