Are you a patient suffering IBS and wanting to learn more about the 3 step FODMAP diet? If so, the expert team at Monash University has developed an online course to help you better understand your condition and how to safely follow a 3 step FODMAP diet.
The 5 module course is written with patients in mind, so there’s no jargon or complex language. We simply teach you in plain English about everything you need to know to understand your condition and to manage your symptoms using a FODMAP diet.
The course covers all the essential topics including:
- The importance of getting an accurate diagnosis of IBS
- What are FODMAPs and where are they found?
- How to implement Steps 1, 2 and 3 of the FODMAP diet
- Understanding whether your IBS symptoms are sensitive to FODMAPs
- What to do if your IBS symptoms do not improve on a low FODMAP diet
- Other therapies to help manage IBS symptoms.
Interactive elements are included all throughout the course, including videos, infographics, question-answer flip cards, sorting activities and interactive charts.
Because the course is delivered online, patients from all over the world can learn from the experts who pioneered FODMAP research at Monash University. You can also learn at your own pace, over 12 months and in the comfort of your own home.
Preview Module 1 of the Course
Enjoy 2 weeks free access to Module 1 of our 5 module course.
Course fees (Introductory offer)
AUD $46 (incl GST)
Course completion is due 12 months from time of registration and payment.