Low FODMAP Zucchini & Rice Slice
Adapted from Taste.com.au recipe Serves 4 (1 serve is low FODMAP)
- 1/3 cup white rice
- 1 medium zucchini (250g), grated
- 1 small carrot (100g), grated
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line base and sides of 9cm x 19cm loaf pan with baking paper, allowing 2cm overhang.
- Place rice and 2/3 cup cold water in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini, carrot, eggs, rice and ½ cup cheese to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese on the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and just set. Set aside to cool.
- Cut into quarters. Place in microwave-safe, airtight containers. Refrigerate within 2 hours of cooking.