Low FODMAP Stewed Rhubarb with Ginger
Adapted from a Taste.com.au recipe Serves: 6 (1 serve is low FODMAP)
- 1 bunch rhubarb (~400g), trimmed, cut into 8 cm lengths
- 1 navel orange (~130g), juiced
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup (55g) brown sugar
- Place the rhubarb, orange juice, ginger and sugar in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Cover and bring to a simmer. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5-8 minutes or until the rhubarb is soft.
- Serve with your favourite cereal (e.g. porridge) or as a healthy dessert.