Serves 4 (1 serve is low FODMAP)
- 1 bunch (approx. 250g) kale
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp finely grated pecorino cheese
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Remove the kale leaves from the stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash kale pieces and dry.
- Combine kale pieces, olive oil, and pecorino cheese in a large bowl.
- Place kale onto baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until leaves are crisp.
- Served with sprinkled sea salt.