Win 1 of 5 free enrolments for the IBS patients’ course
Entry is only open to Instagram users who like the Monash FODMAP page. You must be over 15 to enter and be an Australian resident. If you are under 18, you must get approval from your parent/guardian before you enter. For the avoidance of doubt, entry is not open to current Monash University staff.
The competition starts at 6am AEST on 21st of April 2020 and ends on the Thursday 23rd April 2020 at 3pm AEST
Up to 5 prizes will be awarded. Each prize will be in the form of 1 free enrolment to the Online IBS Patients Course, worth $46 (incl GST)
Free codes will be generated and sent to each winner via Instagram direct messages.
To enter the competition, you must, during the Competition Period:
1. Like the post advertising this Competition; and
2. Follow the Monash FODMAP Instagram page; and
3. Tag a friend in the post advertising this Competition; and
4. Share the post advertising the competition to your Instagram Story.
Entry is limited to one per person and multiple entries will be deemed invalid.
Selection of Winners
The prize winners will be chosen at random via a randomized generator
Announcement of winners
Each winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 5 business days of the end of the Competition Period using the account details provided at the time of entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Monash University (ABN 12 377 614 012) (Monash).
2. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. By entering this competition each entrant releases Instagram from any liability associated with this competition or their entry into it.
3. Information on how to enter this competition and prize details published by Monash form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms).
4. All entrants agree to the Terms upon submitting their entry.
5. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaudible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken by Monash for lost, late or misdirected entries.
6. Monash reserves the right to: a) cancel, terminate, delay, modify or suspend the prize draw at any time; b) withdraw the invitation to participate from any person, including where that person incorrectly receives an invitational email; and c) amend or vary these Terms during the Competition Period.
7. The winner(s) will be chosen as outlined in the above details.
8. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize. Prizes are not transferable.
9. Monash reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrants at its discretion at any time. Monash’s decision on all aspects relating to this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Monash may request further information from the prize winner to confirm the prize winner’s entry is eligible and complies with these Terms. This may include, for example, requesting proof of identity.
11. By entering, entrants:
(a) confirm that any content they submit is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties;
(b) grant Monash a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, communicate with the public and otherwise exploit the submission content in any media for any purpose (including to advertise or promote any of Monash’s products or services);
(c) consent to any act or omission by Monash that would otherwise infringe any moral rights that may subsist in the entry; and
(d) agree to sign any further documentation required by Monash to give effect to this clause.
12. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they are readily contactable through the information provided at the time of entry.
13. If a winner does not respond to claim the prize within 5 days of Monash attempting to contact the winner, the winner forfeits the prize. If this occurs, Monash may conduct a re-draw and offer the prize to other entrants until a valid winner has been contacted. The newly drawn winner will be contacted using the contact details provided at the time of entry.
14. Monash will post the tickets to the nominated address supplied by the winners. Only Australian addresses are acceptable.
15. Monash accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
16. Without limiting clause 15, Monash makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Monash is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Monash or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply of goods and services by any person to the prize winner, and where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of Monash or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.