Thai Green Chicken Curry
Serves: 4 (one serves is low FODMAP)
- 1 jar of SOME Foods Thai Green Curry
- 400g skinless chicken, diced
- 340g bok choy, chopped
- 300g red capsicum, sliced
- 200g carrot, finely sliced
- 200g bean sprouts
- 300g jasmine rice
- Heat a medium fry pan then add the chicken, cooking until evenly browned.
- Add the bok choy stalks, capsicum & carrot to the pan and pour over the jar of SOME Foods Thai Green Curry.
- Stir to combine and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, adding the bok choy leaves and bean shoots a few minutes before the end.
- Serve with rice cooked according to the instructions on the packet.