12 January 2017
Thai fried noodles with crab
By Some Foods - Monash Certified Partner
- 1/2 a jar of SOME Foods Thai Massaman Curry
- 225g Banh Pho (rice stick) noodles
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 large eggs
- 110g bean sprouts
- 225g crab meat, shredded
- 1 lime
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- Soak the noodles in cold water for 30 minutes, then drain. Cut them into shorter lengths using scissors to make them easier to handle.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then stir in about 2 tablespoons of SOME Foods Thai Massaman Curry. Break the eggs into the wok, cook for 1 minute and stir to scramble.
- Add the noodles and toss through, then add the remainder of the 1/2 jar of SOME Foods Thai Massaman Curry and mix thoroughly.
- Add the bean shoots and crab, mix through and then squeeze over the juice of the lime and mix through.
- Serve topped with fresh coriander.
Where can I buy SOME Foods products?
- SOME Foods Monash Low FODMAP Certified products are available for purchase online and from selected stockists within Australia. Please note that SOME Foods currently do not ship their products internationally.