Adapted from Taste.com.au
Serves 4 (1 serve is low FODMAPs)
- 750g whole side of salmon (1 medium fillet)
- 1/2 lemon thinly sliced
- 1 makrut lime leaf, torn
- 1/2 lemongrass stalk, quartered, bruised
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place foil sheets, slightly overlapping, on a large baking tray.
- Place salmon on the foil. Top with lemon, lime leaves, lemongrass, and coriander.
- Bring two long sides of foil up to centre. Fold to seal. Roll up ends to enclose salmon.
- Bake for 30 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.